Welcome to the latest update on RGU’s open access institutional repository, OpenAIR. If you have any suggestions for things that you would like to see in these monthly updates, or if you have any questions about the repository service, please get in touch with the Publications Team.
Each month the Publications Team run a group training session that explains how to record outputs in Worktribe and OpenAIR. If you would like to be invited to a session, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
OpenAIR currently contains 4533 outputs. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/1335100 = WALSH, S.K., LIPINA, C., ANG, S.Y., SATO, M., CHIA, L.Y., KOCAN, M., HUTCHINSON, D.S., SUMMERS, R.J. and WAINWRIGHT, C.L. 2021. GPR55 regulates the responsiveness to, but does not dimerise with, α1A-adrenoceptors. Biochemical pharmacology [online], 188, article ID 114560. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bcp.2021.114560
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/1335311 = O’DOHERTY, A.F., HUMPHREYS, H., DAWKES, S., COWIE, A., HINTON, S., BRUBAKER, P.H., BUTLER, T. and NICHOLS, S. 2021. How has technology been used to deliver cardiac rehabilitation during the COVID-19 pandemic? An international cross-sectional survey of healthcare professionals conducted by the BACPR. BMJ open [online], 11(4), article e046051. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2020-046051
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/1280515 = DUNCAN, E., COOPER, K., COWIE, J., ALEXANDER, L., MORRIS, J. and PRESTON, J. 2021. A national survey of community rehabilitation service provision for people with COVID in Scotland. F1000Research [online], 9, article 1416. Available from: https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.27894.2
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/1318690 = MCCONNELL, J., MCFADDEN, S., FLOYD, M., ELSHAMI, W., ABUZAID, M.M., LEISHMAN, L. and ECKLOFF, K. . Late non-physiological impacts of COVID-19 on radiography education. Radiography [online], In Press. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radi.2021.04.006
Each School is currently linked to the following number of outputs on OpenAIR:
Last month, in April, there were a total of 5002 downloads from OpenAIR. The most-downloaded items were:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/1000407 = OGUNNUSI, M., HAMMA-ADAMA, M., SALMAN, H. and KOUIDER, T. 2020. COVID-19 pandemic: the effects and prospects in the construction industry. International journal of real estate studies [online], 14(Special Issue 2), pages 120-128. Available from: https://www.utm.my/intrest/files/2020/11/2_Final_MS_CRES-Covid-025.pdf
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1030 = IBRAHIM, I.A. 2014. A theoretical and empirical investigation of the barriers to the adoption of state-of-the-art information systems by Nigerian indigenous oil companies. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis.
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/1005563 = HAGEN, S., BUGGE, C., DEAN, S.G. et al. 2020. Basic versus biofeedback-mediated intensive pelvic floor muscle training for women with urinary incontinence: the OPAL RCT. Health technology assessment [online], 24(70), pages 1-144. Available from: https://doi.org/10.3310/hta24700
The above data were gathered on 26.05.2021.