Welcome to the latest update on RGU’s open access institutional repository, OpenAIR. If you have any suggestions for things that you would like to see in these monthly updates, or if you have any questions about the repository service, please get in touch with the Publications Team.
We are currently offering one-to-one sessions for researchers on how to capture outputs on Worktribe. If you are interested in having one of these sessions and have not yet heard from us, please e-mail the team to arrange an appointment.
OpenAIR currently contains 3635 outputs. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/841587 = PAPADATOU, Z. 2019. Exploring occupational irritant hand dermatitis amongst healthcare workers in NHS Grampian. Robert Gordon University [online], DPP thesis. Available from: https://openair.rgu.ac.uk
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/841657 = STERN, C., LIZARONDO, L., CARRIER, J., GODFREY, C., REIGER, K., SALMOND, S., APOSTOLO, J., KIRKPATRICK, P. and LOVEDAY, H. . Methodological guidance for the conduct of mixed methods systematic reviews. JBI evidence synthesis [online], (accepted).
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/817108 = PESTANA, C.J., HOBSON, P., ROBERTSON, P.K.J., LAWTON, L.A. and NEWCOMBE, G. 2020. Removal of microcystins from a waste stabilisation lagoon: evaluation of a packed-bed continuous flow TiO2 reactor. Chemosphere [online], 245, article number 125575. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.125575
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/841001 = BARRON, P.J. 2019. The demands of vertical ladder ergometer climbing relating to the wind energy industry. Robert Gordon University [online], PhD thesis. Available from: https://openair.rgu.ac.uk
Each School is currently linked to the following number of outputs on OpenAIR:
Last month, in December, there were a total of 2348 downloads from OpenAIR. The most-downloaded items were:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/248273 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship activities in rural Tanzania: understanding women’s micro businesses. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis.
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/235847 = NAISMITH, N. 2019. Artists practising well. [Aberdeen: Robert Gordon University]
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/248256 = ROBERTSON, D.M. 2012. Critical thinking and clinical reasoning in new graduate occupational therapists: a phenomenological study. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis.
The above data were gathered on 29.01.2020.