Welcome to the latest update on RGU’s open access institutional repository, OpenAIR. If you have any suggestions for things that you would like to see in these monthly updates, or if you have any questions about the repository service, please get in touch with the Publications Team.
If you would like to be invited to a training session on how to record your outputs in Worktribe, please send an e-mail to the Publications Team (email@example.com). We hope to run group training sessions at least once a month during the lockdown, but one-to-one sessions are unlikely to resume until it becomes possible to meet on campus.
OpenAIR currently contains 4331 outputs. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/1206325 = GONZALEZ, A., MABON, L. and AGARWAL, A. . Who wants North Sea CCS, and why? Assessing differences in opinion between oil and gas industry respondents and wider energy and environmental stakeholders. International journal of greenhouse gas control [online], (accepted).
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/1147976 = CLEVERLEY, P.H., COUSINS, F. and BURNETT, S. . Impact of COVID-19 on search in an organisation. Journal of information science [online], Online First. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1177/0165551521989531
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/1205579 = ARNELL, P. and DAVIES, G. 2021. The new UK-EU extradition arrangements. Scots law times [online], 6, pages 21-23. Available from: http://westlaw.co.uk
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/1205830 = ABDULLA, A. and WOODS, R. . Comparing mental contrasting with implementation intentions against solution-focused and autonomous planning. School psychology international [online], (accepted).
Each School is currently linked to the following number of outputs on OpenAIR:
Last month, in January, there were a total of 3329 downloads from OpenAIR. The most-downloaded items were:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/1000407 = OGUNNUSI, M., HAMMA-ADAMA, M., SALMAN, H. and KOUIDER, T. 2020. COVID-19 pandemic: the effects and prospects in the construction industry. International journal of real estate studies [online], 14(Special Issue 2), pages 120-128. Available from: https://www.utm.my/intrest/files/2020/11/2_Final_MS_CRES-Covid-025.pdf
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/998637 = UCHEHARA, I., HAMMA-ADAMA, M., OBIRI, K.A., JAFARIFAR, N. and MOORE, D. 2020. Impacts and risk management of COVID-19 pandemic on real estate supply chain. International journal of real estate studies [online], 14(Special Issue 1), pages 41-53. Available from: https://www.utm.my/intrest/files/2020/11/5_Final_MS_CRES-Covid-006_Latest.pdf
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/311066 = GUPTA, R., PANCHOLI, K., DE SA, R., MURRAY, D., HUO, D., DROUBI, G., WHITE, M. and NJUGUNA, J. 2019. Effect of oleic acid coating of iron oxide nanoparticles on properties of magnetic polyamide-6 nanocomposite. JOM [online], 71(9), pages 3119-3128. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11837-019-03622-5
The above data were gathered on 24.02.2021.