UK EQUATOR Centre PUBLICATION SCHOOL 2016
The secrets of success in planning, writing, publishing, and disseminating your research.
This 5 day Publication School 27 June – 1 July 2016 at St Catherine’s College Oxford will cover:
- How to write the key sections of your research article, including the methods, analysis and results, introduction, discussion, title and abstract
- How to make the appropriate and optimal use of Reporting Guidelines including CONSORT, STROBE and PRISMA
- How to target the right journal for your research, and navigate different editorial systems
- How to deal with peer review comments, and how to peer review the work of others constructively
- How to write for and communicate with a lay audience, and make the most of media opportunities