A new search engine has been developed by Cohort & Longitudinal Studies Enhancement Resources (CLOSER) to enable researchers to explore, search and browse the rich data collected from eight leading UK longitudinal studies. This will provide opportunities to learn about structuring longitudinal studies and their potential for new research.
- The original question on which the variables are based
- Where the questions appeared in the survey, including complete routing
- The source of derived variables
- An overview of each variable, including valid and invalid cases, maximum, minimum and mean values
- Similarities and relationships of variables and data across the different studies
- How to access the data from each study