The UK Data Service is running a two day workshop (28 – 29 November 2017) on creating shareable research data, hosted by the the University of Sheffield Library.
- Are you interested in how to write a data management plan?
- Are you comfortable with managing, organising and storing your research data safely?
- Do you know how to effectively document and organise your research data?
- Do you know the best practices for gaining informed consent from participants when your research involves people?
- Do you know how to deposit and publish your data with the UK Data Service or another data repository?
This two-day workshop will address these questions and more. This workshop is designed for ESRC grant holders and researchers who are expected to archive their data with the UK Data Service for future reuse at the end of their project, but also other researchers interested in publishing data to make them available for reuse or as evidence for a published paper will benefit from this workshop.
Costs: £60 – UK registered students £120 – Staff – UK academic institutions and research centres, ESRC funded researchers, UK registered charity and voluntary organisations, staff – public sector and government. £300 – All other participants including commercial organisations and non-UK individuals. Booking and further details