Earlier this month we upgraded our repository system, which will allow us to make future improvements. Keep an eye out for further information about these improvements over the next few months.
The repository currently contains 2,450 records. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2605 = ROBERTSON, R., GRAY, D., BLOICE, L. and GRINNALL, A. 2017. Exploitation of off-peak airport spaces. Aberdeen: SPARA Project, Deliverable 7.2
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2601 = CARNEY, D. 2003. The analysis, presentation and sustainability of a past Northeast of Scotland “way of life” through video capture. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis.
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2600 = BARGHATHI, Y., COLLISON, D. and CRAWFORD, L. . Earnings management and audit quality: stakeholders’ perceptions. Journal of Management and Governance [online], (accepted).
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 6,011 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (423 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/275 = WEIR, C., LAING, D. and McKNIGHT, P. J. 2002. Internal and external governance mechanisms: their impact on the performance of large UK public companies. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting [online], 29(5-6), pages 579-611. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1468-5957.00444 (86 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1302 = ROYLE, J. and LAING, A. 2014. The digital marketing skills gap: developing a digital marketer model for the communication industries. International Journal of Information Management [online], 34(2), pages 65-73. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2013.11.008 (77 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/809 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship Activities in Rural Tanzania: Understanding Women’s Micro Business. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (121 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/792 = ROBERTSON, D.M. 2012. Critical thinking and clinical reasoning in new graduate occupational therapists: a phenomenological study. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (49 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1021 = ADAM, I.S. 2014. An empirical investigation of the efficiency, effectiveness and economy of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation’s management of Nigeria’s upstream petroleum sector. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (31 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (24.11.2017).