From 1st April 2018 we will no longer be using RESonline to create new projects.
During April we will be rolling out Worktribe to the School of Computing Science and Digital Media, School of Engineering and School of Pharmacy and Life Science.
In the meantime, email details of your new projects to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the fifteenth monthly update on OpenAIR@RGU – RGU’s open access institutional repository. Please direct any queries to the team at email@example.com.
REF Open Access requirements
This is a reminder for all researchers: you must ensure your journal articles and conference papers are sent to the Library’s Publications Team within three months of being accepted for publication, in order to comply with the Open Access deposit requirements of REF2021. Please contact the Publications Team with any queries.
The repository currently contains 2,677 records. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wombi.2018.03.005 = GHANI, U., CROWTHER, S., KAMAL, Y. and WAHAB, M. 2018. The significance of interfamilial relationships on birth preparedness and complication readiness in Pakistan. Women and birth [online], (accepted). Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wombi.2018.03.005.
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2832 = ZHANG, Z., KIM, C., FERNANDEZ, C., SUNDARAM, M.M., RAMAKRISHNAPPA, T., WANG, Y., WANG, L., SUN, T. and HU, X. 2018. Adsorption removal of methylene blue from aqueous solution on carbon-coated Fe3O4 microspheres functionalized with chloroacetic acid. Science and engineering of composite materials [online], 25(2), pages 353-361. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1515/secm-2016-0138.
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2831 = MUELLER-HIRTH, N. and RIOS OYOLA, S. 2018. Temporal persepctives on transitional and post-conflict societies. In Mueller-Hirth, N. and Rios Oyola, S. (eds.) Time and temporality in transitional and post-conflict societies. Abingdon: Routledge [online], chapter 1, pages 1-16. Available from: https://www.routledge.com/Time-and-Temporality-in-Transitional-and-Post-Conflict-Societies/Mueller-Hirth-Rios-Oyola/p/book/9781138631366.
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 13,377 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (793 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1302 = ROYLE, J. and LAING, A., 2014. The digital marketing skills gap: developing a digital marketer model for the communication industries. International Journal of Information Management [online], 34(2), 65-73. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2013.11.008 (280 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/489 = KOKOLI, A.M. 2002. ‘The cabinet of Edgar Allan Poe’: towards a feminist remodelling of (meta)history. In-between: Essays and Studies in Literary Criticism, 11(1), pages 55-70. (227 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1450 = PRICE, J.F.R. 2016. The discourse of cultural leadership. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (358 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/918 = IRVING, I. 2013. Curating as practice and profession: an exploration and definition of a contemporary independent curator. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (181 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/714 = DAPAR, M.P. 2012. An investigation of the structures and processes of pharmacist prescribing in Great Britain: a mixed methods approach. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (179 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (27.03.2018).