The repository currently contains 2,781 records. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2934 = FULFORD, H., BAILEY, M., STEPHEN, G. and MCWHIRR, S.M. 2014. Building online learner communities: an activity theory perspective. Presented at the Professional practice education and learning conference (ProPEL), 25-27 June 2014, Stirling, UK
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2932 = BREMNER, P.A.M. 2018. The gap between degree outcomes and employability skills: using scholarly enquiry to aid in future teaching practice. Presented at the Robert Gordon University annual learning and teaching conference: future work, future graduates; forging the link, 3 May 2018, Aberdeen, UK.
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2931 = RUTTKAY-NEDECKY, B., SKALICKOVA, S., KEPINSKA, M., CIHALOVA, K., DOCEKALOVA, M., STANKOVA, M., UHLIROVA, D., FERNANDEZ, C., SOCHOR, J., MILNEROWICZ, H., BEKLOVA, M. and KIZEK, R. . Development of new silver nanoparticles suitable for materials with antimicrobial properties. Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology [online], (accepted). Available from: https://doi.org/10.1166/jnn.2018.15867
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 14, 988 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (1,002 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1302 = ROYLE, J. and LAING, A. 2014. The digital marketing skills gap: developing a digital marketer model for the communication industries. International Journal of Information Management [online], 34(2), 65-73. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2013.11.008 (333 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1435 = MABON, L. and KAWABE, M. 2016. Engagement on risk and uncertainty – lessons from coastal regions of Fukushima Prefecture, Japan after the 2011 nuclear disaster? Journal of Risk Research [online], Latest Articles. Available from: https://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13669877.2016.1200658 (296 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1450 = PRICE, J.F.R. 2016. The discourse of cultural leadership. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (398 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/793 = KEARNEY, G. 2012. The entrepreneurial process and the role of gender: a comparative study of entrepreneurs in the business services and technology sectors in Scotland. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (327 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/809 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship activities in rural Tanzania: understanding women’s micro businesses. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (224 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (29.05.2018).