Last week, the publications team were involved in delivering a range of sessions on Open Access for different Schools as part of Research Week. The sessions gave researchers a chance to refresh their knowledge of Open Access and to ask any questions they had. Feedback from the sessions was very positive and people seemed to find them helpful. If anyone would like to arrange an in-person session for their particular group, please just get in touch.
The repository currently contains 2,822 links between Schools and outputs (some records are linked to multiple Schools and therefore included in this figure more than once). Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2967 = AL-KADRI, M.O., AIJAZ, A. and NALLANATHAN, A. . X-FDR: a cross-layer routing protocol for multi-hop full-duplex wireless networks. IEEE wireless communications [online], (accepted).
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2968 = NKISI-ORJI, I., WIRATUNGA, N., MASSIE, S., HUI, K.-Y. and HEAVEN, R. . Ontology alignment based on word embedding and random forest classification. In Lecture notes in computer science [online]: proceedings of the European conference on machine learning and principles and practice of knowledge discovery in databases (ECML PKDD 2018), 10-14 September 2018, Dublin, Ireland. Basel: Springer, (accepted).
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2969 = BANDHAKAVI, A., WIRATUNGA, N., MASSIE, S. and DEEPAK, P. . Emotion-aware polarity lexicons for Twitter sentiment analysis. Expert systems [online], (accepted).
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 13,444 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (1,059 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/489 = KOKOLI, A. M., 2002. ‘The cabinet of Edgar Allan Poe’: towards a feminist remodelling of (meta)history. In-between: Essays & Studies in Literary Criticism, 11 (1), pp. 55-70. (292 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1302 = ROYLE, J. and LAING, A. 2014. The digital marketing skills gap: developing a digital marketer model for the communication industries. International Journal of Information Management [online], 34(2), 65-73. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2013.11.008 (281 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1450 = PRICE, J.F.R. 2016. The discourse of cultural leadership. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (467 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/373 = TAYLOR, R.F. 2009. Creating connections: an investigation into the first year experience of undergraduate nursing students. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (256 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2445 = SOKARI, I.E. 2017. Technology innovation management in the Nigerian banking industry: integrating stakeholders’ perspectives, an exploration of strategy and policy implications. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (221 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (28.06.2018).