The repository currently contains 2,881 links between Schools and outputs (some records are linked to multiple Schools and therefore included in this figure more than once). Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3028 = KYDD, A., FLEMING, A., GARDNER, S and HAFFORD-LETCHFIELD, T. 2018. Ageism in the third age. In Ayalon, L. and Tesch-Römer, C. (eds.) Contemporary perspectives on ageism. International perspectives on aging, 19. Cham: Springer [online], chapter 8, pages 115-130. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-73820-8_8.
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3027 = AMEER, L., MACLURE, K., TONNA, A. and STEWART, D. 2018. An initial exploration of the perceptions of preparedness to practise among Saudi Arabian trained hospital pharmacists. Pharmacy practice [online], 16(2), article 1192. Available from: https://doi.org/10.18549/PharmPract.2018.02.1192.
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3026 = HASSAN, O.A.G. . The impact of voluntary environmental disclosure on firm value: does organizational visibility play a mediation role? Business strategy and the environment [online], (accepted).
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 7,793 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sd.394. (371 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1435 = MABON, L. and KAWABE, M. 2016. Engagement on risk and uncertainty – lessons from coastal regions of Fukushima Prefecture, Japan after the 2011 nuclear disaster? Journal of Risk Research [online], Latest Articles. Available from: https://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13669877.2016.1200658. (226 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1525 = CROWTHER, S., IRONSIDE, P., SPENCE, D. and SMYTHE, L. 2017. Crafting stories in hermeneutic phenomenology research: a methodological device. Qualitative Health Research [online], 27(6), pages 826-835. Available from: https://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1049732316656161. (117 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1450 = PRICE, J.F.R. 2016. The discourse of cultural leadership. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (203 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/373 = TAYLOR, R.F. 2009. Creating connections: an investigation into the first year experience of undergraduate nursing students. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (149 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/809 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship activities in rural Tanzania: understanding women’s micro businesses. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (96 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (27.07.2018).