The Publications Team have now begun the preparation for migrating our internal records and repository records to the Worktribe research information system. We will not be adding any new research outputs to our internal records or to the repository until Monday 11th March. This should not cause any problems in terms of our compliance with the REF Open Access requirements, as long as all researchers send us the accepted versions of their journal articles and conference papers as soon as possible after they have been accepted for publication.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this transition period and we will continue to keep you updated of our progress. If you have any questions, please contact the Publications Team.
The repository currently contains 3,176 links between Schools and outputs (some records are linked to multiple Schools and therefore included in this figure more than once). Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3310 = ORAKWE, I., SHEHU, H. and GOBINA, E. 2019. Preparation and characterization of palladium ceramic alumina membrane for hydrogen permeation. International journal of hydrogen energy [online], In Press. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2019.01.033.
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3309 = SREERAMAREDDYGARI, M., KEMPAHANUMAKKAGARI, S., MAHESH, P., THIPPESWAMY, R., DEVARAMANI, S., MARDI, R.R., CARLOS, F. and GOVINDAPPA, B. 2019. A novel mixed matrix membrane of phenolphthalein hydrazide and polysulfone for the detection of copper ions in environmental water samples. Environmental progress and sustainable energy [online], Early View. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1002/ep.13167.
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3308 = BROWN, J. 2019. Scots law as a civilian system: a response. Scottish law gazette, 86(4), pages 59-61.
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 13,852 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (399 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1064 = ANDERSON, A. R. and MILLER, C. J. 2003. “Class matters”: human and social capital in the entrepreneurial process. Journal of socio-economics [online], 32 (1), pages 17-36. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/S1053-5357(03)00009-X (225 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/275 = WEIR, C., LAING, D. and McKNIGHT, P. J. 2002. Internal and external governance mechanisms: their impact on the performance of large UK public companies. Journal of business finance and accounting [online], 29 (5-6), pages. 579-611. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/1468-5957.00444. (223 download)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2403 = CLEVERLEY, P.H. 2017. Re-examining and re-conceptualising enterprise search and discovery capability: towards a model for the factors and generative mechanisms for search task outcomes. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis.. (235 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/234 = CONNON, N.G. 2007. Factors impacting on technology acceptance for the micro/SME electronics retailer. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (187 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/792 = ROBERTSON, D.M. 2012. Critical thinking and clinical reasoning in new graduate occupational therapists: a phenomenological study. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (182 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (26.02.2019).