The Publications Team are continuing to gradually migrate our internal records and repository records to the Worktribe research information system. We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this transition period and we will continue to keep you updated of our progress. If you have any questions, please contact the Publications Team.
The repository currently contains 3,185 links between Schools and outputs (some records are linked to multiple Schools and therefore included in this figure more than once). Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3316 = OCHEI, L.C. and EJIOFOR, C.I. 2018. Evaluating the effect of locking on multitenancy isolation for components of cloud-hosted services. Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal [online], 3(3), pages 92-99. Available from: https://doi.org/10.25046/aj030312
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3317 = OCHEI, L.C. and EJIOFOR, C.I. 2018. A model for optimising the deployment of cloud-hosted application components for guaranteeing multitenancy isolation. Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal [online], 3(2), pages 174-183. Available from: https://doi.org/10.25046/aj030220
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3318 = BOLGER, J. 2019. Inter-professional education/learning across social work education provision in Scotland. Journal of Further and Higher Education [online], In Press. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/0309877x.2019.1576861
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 13,458 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (322 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/921 = LAING, R. and SCOTT, J. 2011. Remnants of Scottish stone architecture in Nova Scotia. International Journal of Heritage Studies [online], 17(5), pages 478-496. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/13527258.2011.583669 (256 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3087 = VERTIGANS, S. 2007. Beyond the fringe? Radicalisation within the American far-right. Totalitarian Movements and Political Religions [online], 8(3-4), pages 641-659. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/14690760701571254 (235 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2403 = CLEVERLEY, P.H. 2017. Re-examining and re-conceptualising enterprise search and discovery capability: towards a model for the factors and generative mechanisms for search task outcomes. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (287 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/234 = CONNON, N.G. 2007. Factors impacting on technology acceptance for the micro/SME electronics retailer. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (246 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/734 = FRIDAY, K. 2012. Learning from e-family history: online research behaviour and strategies of family historians and implications for local studies collections. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (185 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (28.03.2019).