The Publications Team are continuing to gradually migrate our internal records and repository records to the Worktribe research information system. We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this transition period and we will continue to keep you updated of our progress. If you have any questions, please contact the Publications Team.
The repository currently contains 3,261 links between Schools and outputs (some records are linked to multiple Schools and therefore included in this figure more than once). Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3392 = CROWTHER, S., MACIVER, E. and LAU, A. 2019. Policy, evidence and practice for post-birth care plans: a scoping review. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth [online], 19, article ID 137. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1186/s12884-019-2274-y
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3393 = APOSTOLAKI, S., AKINSETE, E., TSANI, S., KOUNDOURI, P., PITTIS, N. and LEVANTIS, E. 2019. Assessing the effectiveness of the WFD as a tool to address different levels of water scarcity based on two case studies of the Mediterranean region. Water [online], 11(4), article ID 840. Available from: https://doi.org/10.3390/w11040840
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3394 = DOLAN, E., SWINTON, P.A., PAINELLI, V.D.S., HEMINGWAY, B.S., MAZZOLANI, B., SMAIRA, F.I., SAUNDERS, B., ARTIOLI, G.G. and GUALANO, B. 2019. A systematic risk assessment and meta-analysis on the use of oral ß-alanine supplementation. Advances in Nutrition [online], Advanced Articles. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1093/advances/nmy115
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 16,137 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (441 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/921 = LAING, R. and SCOTT, J. 2011. Remnants of Scottish stone architecture in Nova Scotia. International Journal of Heritage Studies [online], 17(5), pages 478-496. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/13527258.2011.583669 (417 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/275 = WEIR, C., LAING, D. and MCKNIGHT, P.J. 2002. Internal and external governance mechanisms: their impact on the performance of large UK public companies. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting [online], 29(5-6), pages 579-611. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/1468-5957.00444 (312 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2403 = CLEVERLEY, P.H. 2017. Re-examining and re-conceptualising enterprise search and discovery capability: towards a model for the factors and generative mechanisms for search task outcomes. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (317 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/234 = CONNON, N.G. 2007. Factors impacting on technology acceptance for the micro/SME electronics retailer. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (257 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1032 = MACKIE, G.E. 2014. The influencing effect of socialization agents on male children’s sportsware choice decisions: a study of 8-11 year old male reactions to mother versus peer. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (238 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (29.04.2019).