The Publications Team are continuing the process of gradually migrating our internal records and repository records to the Worktribe research information system. We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this transition period and we will continue to keep you updated of our progress. If you have any questions, please contact the Publications Team.
The repository currently contains 3,328 links between Schools and outputs (some records are linked to multiple Schools and therefore included in this figure more than once). Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3457 = GREENWOOD, J. 2018. NGOs in the European Union. In Kellow, A. and Murphy-Gregory, H. (eds.) Handbook of research on NGOs. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing [online], pages 391-403. Available from: https://doi.org/10.4337/9781785361685.00027
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3458 = VOSPER, H. 2019. Adopting the International Standard ‘ Becoming a human-centred organization (ISO 27500)’ supports a strategic approach to internationalisation. In Hoffman, J., Blessinger, P. and Makhanya, M. (eds.) Strategies for fostering inclusive classrooms in higher education: international perspectived on equity and inclusion. Innovations in higher education teaching and learning, 16. Bingley: Emerald [online], pages 233-249. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1108/S2055-364120190000016018
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3459 = LOCKERBIE, H. and WILLIAMS, D. . Seven pillars and five minds: small business workplace information literacy. Journal of documentation [online], (accepted). Available from: https://doi.org/10.1108/JD-09-2018-0151
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 15,948 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development , 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (448 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1937 = ANDERSON, C. 2017. Delivery of goods in the custody of a third party: the role of the custodier. Edinburgh law review [online], 21(2), pages 143-168. Available from: https://doi.org/10.3366/elr.2017.0408 (443 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/275 = WEIR, C., LAING, D. and MCKNIGHT, P.J. 2002. Internal and external governance mechanisms: their impact on the performance of large UK public companies. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting , 29(5-6), pages 579-611. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/1468-5957.00444 (378 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/234 = CONNON, N.G. 2007. Factors impacting on technology acceptance for the micro/SME electronics retailer. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (286 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2403 = CLEVERLEY, P.H. 2017. Re-examining and re-conceptualising enterprise search and discovery capability: towards a model for the factors and generative mechanisms for search task outcomes. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (286 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/792 = ROBERTSON, D.M. 2012. Critical thinking and clinical reasoning in new graduate occupational therapists: a phenomenological study. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (171 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (30.05.2019).