The Publications Team have finished migrating our internal records to the Worktribe research information system and are now focusing on tidying these before we begin rolling out training for researchers on how to use the new system. Meanwhile, we are continuing to work on migrating our repository records to Worktribe as well. We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this transition period and we will continue to keep you updated of our progress. If you have any questions, please contact the Publications Team.
The repository currently contains 3,465 links between Schools and outputs (some records are linked to multiple Schools and therefore included in this figure more than once). Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3555 = BOJADZIJA SAVIC, G., EDWARDS, C., BRIAND, E., LAWTON, L., WIEGAND, C. and BORMANS, M. 2019. Daphnia magna exudates impact physiological and metabolic changes in microcystis aeruginosa. Toxins [online], 11(7), article ID 421. Available from: https://doi.org/10.3390/toxins11070421
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3554 = SIDDIQUE, S., YATES, K. and NJUGUNA, J. 2018. Characterisation of oil based mud waste to explore the possibility in transforming waste into a value added product. Presented at the 6th International conference on sustainable solid waste management (NAXOS 2018), 13-16 June 2018, Naxos, Greece. Athens: National Technical University of Athens [online], paper number 45. Available from: http://uest.ntua.gr/naxos2018/proceedings/pdf/45_NAXOS2018_Siddique_etal.pdf
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3551 = SEDDIKI, M. and BENNADJI, A. 2018. Barrières à l’utilisation des méthodes d’aide à la décision murltcirétres dans le secteur de la construction en Algérie. Presented at the Colloque international sur les villes intelligentes (CIVIC 2018), 6-8 November 2018, Constantine, Algeria. Constantine: Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning, University Salah Boubnider [online]. Available from: https://ruralm.hypotheses.org/files/2018/04/colloque_18_3_.pdf
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR:
This month, there have been a total of 13,064 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/921 = LAING, R. and SCOTT, J. 2011. Remnants of Scottish stone architecture in Nova Scotia. International journal of heritage studies [online], 17(5), pages 478-496. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/13527258.2011.583669 (442 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1937 = ANDERSON, C. 2017. Delivery of goods in the custody of a third party: the role of the custodier. Edinburgh law review [online], 21(2), pages 143-168. Available from: https://doi.org/10.3366/elr.2017.0408 (427 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/182 = TOURISH, D. and ROBSON, P. 2006. Sensemaking and distortion of critical upward communication in organizations. Journal of management studies [online], 43(4), pages 711-730. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-6486.2006.00608.x (371 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/234 = CONNON, N.G. 2007. Factors impacting on technology acceptance for the micro/SME electronics retailer. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (212 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/792 = ROBERTSON, D.M. 2012. Critical thinking and clinical reasoning in new graduate occupational therapists: a phenomenological study. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (211 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2403 = CLEVERLEY, P.H. 2017. Re-examining and re-conceptualising enterprise search and discovery capability: towards a model for the factors and generative mechanisms for search task outcomes. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (200 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (30.07.2019).