Welcome to the latest update on RGU’s open access institutional repository, OpenAIR. If you have any suggestions for things that you would like to see in these monthly updates, or if you have any questions about the repository service, please get in touch with the Publications Team.
We are currently offering one-to-one sessions for researchers on how to capture outputs on Worktribe. If you are interested in having one of these sessions and have not yet heard from us, please e-mail the team to arrange an appointment.
OpenAIR currently contains 3704 outputs. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/842619 = ROBERTS, R., CLELAND, J., STRAND, P. and JOHNSTON, P. 2018. Medical students’ views of clinical environments. The clinical teacher [online], 15(4), pages 325-330. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/tct.12691
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/840869 = IRONSIDE, R. 2019. ‘Seeing’ ghosts: referential practice and experiencing uncanny events together. Presented at the 2019 International Institute for Ethnomethodology and Conversation Analysis conference (IIEMCA 19): practices, 2-5 July 2019, Mannheim, Germany.
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/778232 = ARNELL, P. 2019. ‘Extraditing Ponsati to Spain is not a clear cut process and involves certain procedures’. The Scotsman [online], 15 November 2019. Available from: https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-scotsman/20191115/282849372810123
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/843991 = HOOD, C. and LAING, R. 2020. Managing demand in the North East. Aberdeen: Robert Gordon University/Nestrans 2040
Each School is currently linked to the following number of outputs on OpenAIR:
Last month, in January, there were a total of 4587 downloads from OpenAIR. The most-downloaded items were:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/248273 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship activities in rural Tanzania: understanding women’s micro businesses. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis.
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/235847 = NAISMITH, N. 2019. Artists practising well. [Aberdeen: Robert Gordon University]
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/346544 = SETKUTE, J. 2018. In search of digital marketing communications success: the case of oil and gas industry B2B SMEs. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis.
The above data were gathered on 26.02.2020.