Welcome to the latest update on RGU’s open access institutional repository, OpenAIR. If you have any suggestions for things that you would like to see in these monthly updates, or if you have any questions about the repository service, please get in touch with the Publications Team.
We hope that everyone is staying home, staying safe and staying well during the pandemic. We have suspended our training sessions on the use of Worktribe until access to campus facilities has been restored. All other repository services are operating as usual, though we apologise for any additional delays while the Publications Team do our best to work from home.
OpenAIR currently contains 3801 outputs. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/845585 = Reclaiming wetland values: marsh, mud and wonder. Exhibition held 27 January – 2 February 2020, Royal Geographical Society, London.
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/844867 = CLARKE, J. 2019. From of, to with, to and? Curation and collaboration in anti-disciplinary exhibition making. In Sansi, R. (ed.) The anthropologist as curator. London: Bloomsbury Academic, pages 133-147. Available from: https://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/9781350081901/
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/871873 = DOUNAS, T. 2020. Animation as a computational framework for architectural design composition. Architectural Science Review [online], 63(2), pages 222-232. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/00038628.2019.1709037
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/861632 = ZECCA, C. and LAING, R. 2020. Reading underused urban spaces: Aberdeen views. Sustainable Cities and Society [online], 56, article ID 102108. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scs.2020.102108
Each School is currently linked to the following number of outputs on OpenAIR:
Last month, in March, there were a total of 3071 downloads from OpenAIR. The most-downloaded items were:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/311066 = GUPTA, R., PANCHOLI, K., DE SA, R., MURRAY, D., HUO, D., DROUBI, G., WHITE, M. and NJUGUNA, J. 2019. Effect of oleic acid coating of iron oxide nanoparticles on properties of magnetic polyamide-6 nanocomposite. JOM [online], 71(9), pages 3119-3128. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11837-019-03622-5
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/248273 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship activities in rural Tanzania: understanding women’s micro businesses. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis.
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/248387 = ATOROUGH, P. 2013. Consumer behaviour in online shopping: understanding the role of regulatory focus. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis.
The above data were gathered on 29.04.2020.