Welcome to the latest update on RGU’s open access institutional repository, OpenAIR. If you have any suggestions for things that you would like to see in these monthly updates, or if you have any questions about the repository service, please get in touch with the Publications Team.
We hope that everyone is staying home, staying safe and staying well during the pandemic. We have suspended our training sessions on the use of Worktribe until access to campus facilities has been restored. All other repository services are operating as usual, though we apologise for any additional delays while the Publications Team do our best to work from home.
OpenAIR currently contains 3965 outputs. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/943823 = LUGHOFER, E., ZAVOIANU, A., POLLAK, R., PRATAMA, M., MEYER-HEYE, P., ZÖRRER, H., EITZINGER, C. and RADAUER, T. 2020. On-line anomaly detection with advanced independent component analysis of multi-variate residual signals from causal relation networks. Information sciences [online], 537, 425-451. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2020.06.034
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/950903 = MAJDANI SHABESTARI, F. 2020. Automated anomaly recognition in real time data streams for oil and gas industry. Robert Gordon University [online], PhD thesis. Available from: https://openair.rgu.ac.uk
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/947477 = SIDDIQUE, S., YATES, K., MATTHEWS, K., CSETENYI, L.J. and NJUGUNA, J. . Oil-based mud waste reclamation and utilisation in low-density polyethylene composites. Waste management and research [online], (accepted). Available from: https://doi.org/10.1177/0734242X20941076
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/947884 = ASIEGBU, N.M. 2020. CFD modelling of flow-induced vibration under multiphase flow regimes. Robert Gordon University [online], PhD thesis. Available from: https://openair.rgu.ac.uk
Each School is currently linked to the following number of outputs on OpenAIR:
Last month, in June, there were a total of 2984 downloads from OpenAIR. The most-downloaded items were:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/311066 = GUPTA, R., PANCHOLI, K., DE SA, R., MURRAY, D., HUO, D., DROUBI, G., WHITE, M. and NJUGUNA, J. 2019. Effect of oleic acid coating of iron oxide nanoparticles on properties of magnetic polyamide-6 nanocomposite. JOM [online], 71(9), pages 3119-3128. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11837-019-03622-5
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/248273 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship activities in rural Tanzania: understanding women’s micro businesses. Robert Gordon University [online], PhD thesis. Available from: https://openair.rgu.ac.uk
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/346544 = SETKUTE, J. 2018. In search of digital marketing communications success: the case of oil and gas industry B2B SMEs. Robert Gordon University [online], PhD thesis. Available from: https://openair.rgu.ac.uk
The above data were gathered on 29.07.2020.