Registration for the EQUATOR residential publication school is now open, with early bird rates available until 28 February.
The course is designed to build skills and confidence to achieve success in planning, writing, publishing, and disseminating your research through traditional journals and other publication and media channels. It will cover:
- How to write the key sections of your research article, including the methods, analysis and results, introduction, discussion, title, and abstract
- How to make appropriate and optimal use of reporting guidelines like CONSORT, STROBE, and PRISMA.
- The importance of writing and publishing protocols using reporting guidelines such as SPIRIT and PRISMA-P.
- How to target the right journal for your research and navigate different editorial systems
- How to deal with peer review comments and constructively peer review the work of others
- How to write for and communicate with healthcare professionals and the public, and make the most of media opportunities
Information about the course tutors, fees and registration for the School available here.