Are you an ESRC grant holder, whose grant has ended and is required to submit your research data into the ReShare repository? Are you a researcher interested in depositing data into ReShare to make them available for reuse, or as evidence for a published paper? Are you just curious to explore how publishing in ReShare happens in practice?
Join the UK Data Service interactive online webinar, where we will ‘walk’ you through the process of submitting a data collection into the ReShare repository. We will then answer any questions you may have about ReShare and depositing your data with us.
You will learn:
- how to start the process of depositing data into ReShare
- how to describe a data collection well (i.e. what metadata should be provided)
- why providing detailed and accurate metadata is important
- how to prepare and upload your data files and documentation files
- how to decide upon the most suitable access level and licence for your data
- how we review your data before publishing it
This is an introductory webinar. We do not expect attendees to have any experience in working with data to attend this session.
To book a place please go to https://www.ukdataservice.ac.uk/news-and-events/eventsitem/?id=4797